What NEC Landscape Designers, Architects and Landscaping Crews (Landscape Installation Crews) are doing:
- Our landscaping crews start off with planting trees, shrubs and perennials as well as beginning hardscaping projects such as patios, walkways, driveways, decks, fences, and retaining walls.
- Our landscaping crews are dividing mature perennials on more established landscapes.
- Our landscape architects and designers are setting up our spring schedule with upcoming landscaping projects from around the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Here’s What you can do Landscaping during Spring:
- rake in the spring to maintain the thatch layer
- reduce the impact of the soil density from Winter – installing an irrigation or drainage system; if you don’t know how to do it, it can be done by landscape architects and installation crews.
- fertilizing early in the spring
We hope our landscaping tips help you keep your landscaping in good conditions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact NEC, one of the largest landscaping companies in Minneapolis, MN.